Dear Valued Customer,
We are without doubt currently experiencing an unprecedented event on a scale previously unknown within most of our lifetimes.
Crofton Chauffeur Services have been serving our community for over 10 years and will continue to do so during these difficult and unpredictable times. We are constantly monitoring advice and information from numerous official sources and will update this information as and when required.
For the wellbeing and safety of our customers and chauffeurs:
All vehicles will carry tissues or similar, they will be visible and easily accessible for all passengers and must be used if required.
Catch it!! Bin it!! Kill it!!
- All vehicles will have suitable cleaning products
- Special attention will be made to regularly cleaning all door handles, internal and external, all seat belt buckles and any other surfaces passengers may come into contact with
- If you would like to witness the cleaning process, just ask the driver and he will be happy to oblige
- If you would like the driver to operate the door handles for getting in and out, just mention this when you make the booking or ask the driver who will again be happy to oblige
- The drivers can ensure a constant flow of fresh air by configuring window openings to your comfort
We do understand that you may be anxious about your travel arrangements, if you have any queries or concerns please contact our office directly or email: email@example.com.
Below are some links to obtain advice and information from the NHS, Health & Safety Executive and The World Health Organisation.